Benefits of working for ACCA
Generous and Flexible Leave:
- 5 weeks/year PAID personal leave (increases gradually to 8 weeks at 8 years)
- 4 weeks/year PAID agency closure (2 weeks holidays, 1 week spring break, 1 week summer)
- 6 days/year PAID holidays
(total work days/year = 209 new employee / 194 8 year employee)
20% of salary is provided in “benefits bucket” funding which can be “spent” on the following:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance, Vision, Dental (employee and dependent)
- Health Savings Account (if eligible under IRS guidelines)
- Short term and long term disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
PAWS (Program for Alternative Work Schedules):
Allows for flexible work schedule including: full or part time employment, early/late work schedule, 4/10 hour days, scheduled work from home, scheduled child at work.
We are proud to be a recipient (multiple times) of the Fairbanks North Star Borough’s Family Friendly Workplace award!